This one-stop reference is an ideal source for somebody attracted to the North and South Poles, even if their curiosity pertains to heritage, natural world, or the geography of those areas within the information today.
• 2 volumes
• Introduces ordinary phenomena and natural world came across on the North and South Pole regions
• Discusses present matters regarding weather switch and its effect at the polar regions
• Furnishes scholars with an figuring out of territorial claims and political matters surrounding the North and South Poles
• comprises cross-references to permit readers to attract connections among topics
• bargains additional readings on the finish of every access in addition to a advisor to comparable themes to stimulate pupil learn